Saturday 29 October 2011

A Frosty Friday Morning...

Friday morning we had a heavy frost.  I love frosty mornings especially when the sun comes out and everything gets so sparkly, though you have to be pretty quick at getting some shots as the sun melts that frost in no time at all.  It's amazing how beautiful all these dead plants look covered in frost and bathed in sunshine.


The red cone flower all withered and faded of colour, yet I love these brown tones.





Though thistles are a pesky weed they are still beautiful all covered in frost.


I think this is a wild Aster, beautiful in all it's frosty glitter.


Bokehlicious...






Queen Anne's lace in the fall.








3 comments:

  1. Tina,

    You have captured God's beauty once again...love it!

    All the best,

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, these are so amazing!! I love the bokeh and the fuzzy look of the frost. I know you don't like winter much, so I'm glad you can see the beauty in it.

    ReplyDelete