Saturday 28 January 2012

Winter Time in the Country...

Thought I'd post some winter shots.  We've had a very strange winter here in Ontario Canada, very mild with little snow.  We've had snow a number of days but just small amounts and then it usually rains a day or two later and and it's all gone.  As for skating on the pond, that only happend a couple times.  But you enjoy each moment for what it is.  Like they say "make hay while the sun shines."  So we skate while the ice remains and play in the snow while it stays.  It's kind of like life in general...we never know when our time will end...so we need to learn to live in the moment and not put off till tomorrow because tomorrow may never come...





I AM CANADIAN


Sisters...



Goofy sisters...


...more goofiness...



...and more...





My mom skating with her grandaughters.





Bokeh Jocelyne on the trail heading into the woods.


Taking someone winter shots with Jocelyne.












Taking a walk on the boardwalk.





It was beautiful late afternoon, everything was covered in ice and then a dusting of snow.
















4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Tina!! So many wonderful fence shots. Great shots of your girls, love the one with your mom too!
    ~Vanessa Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love all these shots. It looks way to cold for what I'm use to, but yet I feel like I am missing out on winter when I see these. The first shot of the ice skates with pink laces reminded me of one of the first shots I saw of yours when I first joined flickr.

    ReplyDelete