So today I'll just be posting my One Thousand Gifts journaled for days 114 ~ 127 and some Spring time pictures.
340. Mild temps and a soft morning rain
341. Kids who want to learn
342. A husband who takes his position seriously
343. Bird songs
344. The faith of Abraham - what an example of a faith filled and trusting God kind of man.
345. Grooming Amadeous in the beautiful sunshine
346. Three kids are off to Cuba on their adventure
347. Working in the rock garden
348. A quiet night with the husband
349. Woke up to a text from the kids, they arrived safely at the resort in Cuba
350. My husband who loves and pursues me
351. Coming home to a kitchen cleaned by the husband :)
352. A gorgeous Sunday morning
353. Quiet afternoon reading a novel
354. The husband out on a motorcycle ride with some guys
355. The beauty of the swan
356. The rain
357. Dinner at the chip truck and a drive with the husband
358. Mourning dove building her nest
359. A God who prepares the way
360. My husband, a godly/wise man
361. Photo shoot with three sweet girls and their new baby sister and mom
362. A walk out in the fields with a friend
363. Beautiful cloud formations in the evening sky
364. How the early morning sun hits the underneath of the geese as hundreds fly overhead
365. Being pushed out of my comfort zone
366. Silas amazed by the stars
367. Breezes on a warm day
368. Health and strength to work hard
369. Dinner with good friends
370. Text from Will early this morning letting us know they're safe on the ground
371. The sound of the girls voices through our open bedroom window at 5:45 this morning - they're home
372. The sound of the tree frog
373. Wisdom from Ann Voskamp - "Live simple. With great grace, no expectations, and lavish love."
374. Words of encouragement and blessing from an older woman from our congregation
376. Blooming tulips and their scent
377. Breezes on the boardwalk
378. God's amazing design in all of creation
379. The way the sun glistens on the morning dew
380. Family time
381. Little people
Protective momma Robin setting on her eggs.
Another Robin's nest built in the fence line, it's amazing how they construct their nests.
Another Robin's nest, I love the beautiful blue colour of their eggs.
Tulips blooming in the rock garden.
The sun glistening on the morning dew.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
A mother goose nesting, her goslings should be hatching in the next week or so.